Font-Based Icons is a great, new way to insert icons to your website content / design. It has several advantages when compared to the traditional image based icon.
By using font based icons you will be able to modify the icon size without having to worry about the quality (the icons will still looks good when your website is opened from retina-ized devices such as iPhone, iPad and Latest Macbook Pro), changing the icon color without having to open your favorite image editor software, adding css3 effect to the icon and see the preview quickly, and many more ...
Fonticons Plugin helps you to insert font based icons to your joomla content or custom modules easily, by using joomla html editor. You just need to click the Fonticon button that is located in the bottom side of the editor then a new pop up contains the icon sets will appear.
Fonticons comes with the free version of IcoMoon font icon support. If you need more font icons support, please consider to download Fonticons +
- Simple and easy to use
- All font icons benefits described in here
- 2 additional Font Icons support
- Zoomin In/out function to let you change the icon size easily
Legend [+] = Added [-] = Fixed [*] = Changed [^] = Moved [x] = Deleted
Version 1.0.2 - 05/04/2015
- Fixed button disappeared on Joomla 3.x
Version 1.0.2 - 18/03/2013
- Better compatibility with JCE and K2
* Single Installation file with dual Joomla version support (J 2.5 and J 3.x)
- Minor bugfixes
Version 1.0.1 - 19/12/2012
- Fixed K2 Compatibility Issue
Version 1.0 - 14/12/2012
+ Initial Upload